About the project
The aim of the project will be achieved through:
- development of Collaborative methodology and implementing it on-line form as Collaborative Learning e-Tools,
- development and test of curriculum improving math, science and literacy skills,
- preparation of Toolkit for Teachers and equipping them with competence of using it,
- wide dissemination of outputs in order to assure exploitation and sustainability.
Through the M&M project realisation, target group members, partners and other stakeholders will also:
- increase knowledge regarding new methods of school education in own country and partnership countries,
- improve team work skills, especially in work with participants from other countries,
- improve language skills and ICT skills,
- improve knowledge about cultures of partners’ countries,
- acquire new skills in designing education path in math and science competencies (for some participants).
Regional Department of Education Sofia-City (Coordinator)
Know and Can Association
Asociatia pentru Dezvoltare Antreprenoriala, Pregatire Profesionala si Transfer Tehnologic (ADAPT)
Valea Mare-Podgoria, Romania
Istituto Statale E.Montale
Strojarska tehnička škola Osijek
EPRALIMA_Escola Profissional do Alto Lima, C.I.P.R.L.
Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal